Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Recipe Index Update & Super Bowl Ideas!

Happy Tuesday! I spent HOURS last night updating the recipe index. It had gotten so big that I knew it was pretty much impossible to navigate. Some of the changes:
  • Main dishes are now broken down to beef, chicken, pork, turkey, pasta, rice, sausage, seafood, and vegetarian
  • Sweets are broken down a bit more
  • Beans, potatoes, rice/quinoa as a side dish, and pasta as a side dish are now seperate
  • I added a section of Texas Favorites
  • I added a section of Quick and Easy meals, which should all be {start to finish} 30 minute meals 
I know it'll help me find what I'm looking for and I hope it helps you, too! Feel free to pass on any suggestions you have in making it even easier to navigate.
 
 
~~~~~~~


I haven't heard much buzz about the Super Bowl this weekend - maybe because I'm fairly removed from the location of the two teams? Buzz or no buzz, more than likely you're hosting or attending a Super Bowl party this Sunday - which typically means bringing a dish to share!

Here are some suggestions from my archives:


Mushroom Swiss Sliders

Everything Shrimp with Scallion Cream Cheese Dip

Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos
 
Edamole {Edamame + Guacamole} and Fried Wonton Strips
Buffalo Chicken Dip

Crockpot Chex Mix
 
Pretzel Dogs



Here are a few ideas from around the web!
 




Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers from A Spicy Perspective


Potato Skins from Closet Cooking
 
Sticky Mustard and Ginger Cocktail Sausages by Girlichef
 
Cranberry, Caramelized Onion, and Goat Cheese Dip by Beantown Baker

Shrimp & Pork Potstickers from Juanita's Cocina

 

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved