Sunday, March 16, 2014

Meal Plan Sunday



79 hours. That's how many hours I was physically at work this week. 

I'm throwing it out there not to get into an "I worked harder than you" competition with anyone, or even really complain because it's been worthwhile work, but just to offer an easy explanation from my absence around here :) 

Though I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm exhausted.

I suspect that many of us are exhausted by dinnertime everyday so I tried to gather up easy and healthy meals to inspire you in your menu planning. 

Happy planning!

Monday - St Patrick's Day!


Tuesday
Serve with: tossed green salad & garlic bread

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday Breakfast

Saturday CROCKPOT Dinner
Serve with: Chips & Salsa

Sunday
Serve with: Roasted Green Beans & Steamed White Rice

Weekly Treats


No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved