Sunday, April 6, 2014

Meal Plan Sunday



Oh, y'all. It's been rather quiet around here. But the end of my crazy workload is near so I'm trying to get back into the cooking & blogging thing. I've missed it! 

Today, I'm back with another edition of Meal Plan Sunday! Each week, I try to give you some inspiration for your weekly menu planning: 7 dinners, 1 breakfast, and 2 sweets.

Monday - Breakfast for Dinner!
Serve with: toast and jam

Tuesday
Serve with: green salad & garlic bread

Wednesday


Thursday
Serve with: mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus

Friday

Saturday Breakfast
Serve with: bacon or sausage

Saturday Crockpot Dinner
Serve with: white steamed rice & steamed edamame

Sunday
Serve with: frozen pork dumplings

Weekly Treats


No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved